Friday 18 February 2011

Personal Log 18.02.2011 15:31

Well, Long time No see Mr Personal Log, I havent talked to you in a long time, well, time to catch up, Now I am flying a Hulk, Lovely new ship, Also I have met up with my sister (An Alt ingame :) ) And have begun my ... tenth i believe, Corporation. I have a friend who joined my last one but quit by accedent by joining the militia. Well, this time I am not going to push that much on recruitment, this corp is our little place from home, maybe get some of my friends from other places to join (Face of mankind, Uni and stuff).

Anyway, What worries me is that Hulkageddon is only a few hours away, this means I am in danger, with a Hulk I am a target, I only hope they do not spot my system, if they do I have a plan to fall back on involving trading of Tobacco, well, it will make little profit but it will be better then worrying out in a belt.

At the moment I am in a belt filled with Azure Plagioclase, I will gain a few million from this. Also I am in the midst of trying to figure out a C++ program that will work out the Prices of Ore and Minerals I refine so I can see if it will be cheaper to sell ore or the refined minerals. I will post this in the log when it is finished.

For now I will give you all Adue and go back to Roid mining

No comments:

Post a Comment